“I’m gonna tell you what my mother told me when I wanted to quit cheerleading. You’re not very pretty, you have no boobs, and you can’t do a basket toss to save your life. But you made a commitment. So pick up your pom poms, stuff your bra and get ready for the team bus to forget you at a Taco Bell. Because life is tough. But we soldier on. And that’s just the way it goes.”
#I just want to shove this beautiful gif set under the writers noses #and show them that HEY Annie isn’t a grade a lolita #she isn’t a silly schoolgirl with a crush #she isn’t a good grade in a tight sweater #she is a WOMAN who’s been through a crapload of shit #and she still carries on because she is a trooper even when she’s hurting #she would rather have the love and acceptance that was ALWAYS denied to her than having the best grades #basically #she is annie motherfucking edison and you will show her some goddamned RESPECT (via trudycampbells)
enough about sex positions has anyone discovered a reading position which doesn’t get uncomfortable after 5 minutes
why is there water coming from my eyes
iM LAUGHING LIKE A MANIAC MY RAT JUST WENT INSIDE MY BROTHER’S TOY CAR AND SAT IN THE FRONT SEAT
AM I SUPPOSE TO LAUGH AT THE RAT OR THE DOG
you don’t even have to name the movie. everyone already knows.
james and the giant peach
32, 613 people understand this. Please explain
nobody say a word
….WHAT IS IT?!
THIS BOTHERS ME SOMEONE EXPLAIN
dont you dare
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
crying because 50 shades of grey
fifty shades of awful
JUST SAY IT
50 Shades is a lot more interesting if you convince yourself that “there” means “my feet”
My favourite part in Order of the Phoenix is when Harry and Sirius are playing hide and seek in the Ministry and Sirius is being silly behind the veil then he jumps out at Harry like “Haha found you!” and then they laugh and high five and go out for ice cream at Fortescue’s.
One of the TRUEST things I’ve ever came across.
THIS IS THE GREATEST SPEECH EVER WRITTEN
Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
This pleases me
Page 1 of 1576